Play online casinos that accept Pay by Phone deposit
There are many ways to deposit and withdraw funds in modern online casinos. Users can use credit & debit cards, electronic wallets, prepaid vouchers, wire transfers, and even phone bills. Today, a new trend in the Canadian gambling market is Pay by Phone casinos.
The point is simple: instead of using bank cards or e-wallets, players can supply their mobile phone numbers and enter the sum of money that they aspire to deposit. Then, after the prompt SMS confirmation, funds will be credited to their accounts. Sounds good, isn’t it?
If you want to learn more about this popular payment solution, keep reading. In our review, we’ll sort through the benefits and pitfalls of the new Pay by Phone casinos.
What is Pay by Phone?
Pay by Phone is quite an untypical payment method that is rapidly gaining popularity in Canada. However, the first thing worth mentioning is that you cannot withdraw your money through the Pay by Phone services.
If you are looking for an optimal payment solution equally good for deposits and withdrawals, we recommend you check out other articles on our source. For example, bank cards or electronic wallets may be a good choice for you.
Despite that fact, Pay by Phone services have their own undeniable advantages. This system is ideally suited for small transactions without exorbitant commissions. It is also worth noting this deposit option’s incredible accessibility and affordability. Let us enlighten you on how it works.
How does Pay by Phone work?
To make deposits in Pay by Phone online casinos, you don’t need to give any private information such as your name or your banking details. Instead, all that’s asked is your active mobile phone number and the sum you plan to fill on your balance.
Then you just need to approve the transaction. After that, you will receive an SMS containing a confirmation code you should input in the particular field. Within a few minutes, your money will be forwarded to your account.
It is remarkable that money for your transaction is not taken immediately from your bank card or e-wallet. Instead, the amount of cash you paid to buy chips in the Pay by Phone casinos in Canada will be added to your monthly phone bill.
How to create a Pay by Phone account
Pay by Phone is justly considered to be the fastest and easiest deposit method. Before you get started, you should choose a network provider that’ll be a mediator between the mobile operator and the Pay by Phone bill casino. For gambling enthusiasts from Canada, we can recommend:
- Boku. The largest mobile payments network in the world, which serves more than 28 million clients per month.
- Pay for it. You can find a mobile application in the Google Store or Apple Store and download it on your smartphone. Enables you to carry out quick and secure money transfers without an extra fee.
- Zimpler. A Swedish network that is primarily targeted at Europeans but is quite popular in Canada. Allows you to conduct speedy and charge-free transactions through their convenient app.
Main Advantages of Pay by Phone casinos in Canada
|Pay by Phone casinos are safe and highly secure. You don’t have to mention private information except for your name and mobile phone number.||Pay by Phone bill casinos are pretty rare in Canada. This payment method is only gaining popularity among Canadian punters, so many local gambling establishments still do not accept it.|
|With Pay by Phone casinos, you’re billed monthly. However, you don’t pay for your deposits right away. Instead, the amount of money you spent is added to your monthly phone bill.||You can’t withdraw your winnings. Instead, you’ll have to pick another payment option to cash out your funds.|
|Transactions through Pay by Phone are extremely fast. On average, a funds transfer takes from 10 minutes to 1 hour.|
|All financial operations are carried out without the commission. However, some casinos in Canada may charge a $1 fee per transaction. At current prices, not so much.|
Best Pay by Phone casino sites
The first rule of the successful player is not to spend your money on suspicious sites. Unfortunately, since gambling became an international way to have fun, many fraudsters have appeared on the Internet with the sneaky goal of scamming inexperienced users.
That’s why we’re here – a group of experts who carefully examine all online casinos following globally approved quality criteria. You can be 100% certain that Pay by Phone bill casinos in Canada that are listed on our website is fully compliant with the following quality criteria:
- Highly reputable licenses. Authoritative commissions strictly regulate gambling websites from our collection. In case your customer rights are violated, you can contact the state agency that issued an operating license and ask for refunds.
- Decent payment methods to choose from. Since Pay by Phone services are inappropriate for withdrawals, players should have decent alternatives. You can find a full range of trustworthy and quick payment solutions in the best Pay by Phone online casinos.
- An excellent user experience. On the best Pay by Phone casino sites, players receive whatever individualized care may be necessary. On leading websites, you’ll find a 24/7 support team that’s ready to assist you on every single step of your journey.
- Advantageous bonuses and loyalty rewards. The greatest online casinos in Canada are steadily treating their clients with fabulous rewards. Being active, you can collect valuable premiums.
Online Pay by Phone casinos offer generous bonuses
By joining the best Pay by Phone casinos, you can expect a truly royal experience. You will be lavishly pampered for almost every active action on the website, and that’s incredible. Let’s see what rewards are waiting for you in Pay by Phone casinos.
|No Deposit Bonus||An uncommon reward that gives users an opportunity to try out a new casino without risking any money. But this bonus is also the trickiest. To withdraw your winnings, you have to follow sky-high wagering requirements. Every once in a while, a no deposit bonus in Pay by Phone casinos can be sticky. It means that you cannot cash out your earnings at all. So, nothing is ever that simple.|
|Referral Bonuses||You can invite your family and friends to join an online casino and ask them to use your referral code during the registration. Then, you receive a special Pay by Phone casino’s bonus for each buddy that creates an account and makes a deposit.|
|High Roller Rewards||Players with bags full of money can take advantage of the exclusive Pay by Phone casino’s bonus offerings. If you’re ready to make a $500 deposit, an online casino will entitle you to a VIP client and give you access to individualized rewards and events.|
Play the best gambling games in Pay by Phone casinos
Playing on casino sites that accept Pay by Phone deposits is not only safe, but really fun. Leading gambling sites cooperate with premium software developers to provide their clients with a full set of top-quality products with brilliant gameplay and remarkably high RTP percentages.
Your money – your rules. By visiting casinos, you can do whatever your soul desires – participate in tournaments or buy lottery tickets, try your fortune in thrilling slots or hone your skills in sophisticated card games. Let us go into more detail about the games that you can find in online Pay by Phone casinos:
- Lottery. It is a popular gambling game that involves the drawing of numbers at random for a prize. In the betting store, you should purchase a lottery ticket and fill it in, selecting numbers that you consider lucky. After a while, the winning numbers will be announced. Try to guess as many figures as possible.
- Slots. Every gambling enthusiast is familiar with slot machines that are solely based on the random number generator. But there are not only traditional slots in Pay by Phone bill casinos. If you don’t mind taking a risk, you can try your luck in progressives – the newest vending machines that offer jackpots that increase every time someone makes a bet until someone wins.
- Live Dealer Sessions. Online casinos have many advantages over land-based casinos. But at times, it feels really lonely to play on your own. If you feel that way, you should try live dealer sessions. In this format, you play with real people and the banker through the video call and have a chance to talk to them.
- Pai Gow Poker. An outlandish game that is highly valued in narrow circles. It’s inspired by the Chinese game, played with a set of 32 dominoes. The main goal is to form two winning poker hands from the 7 cards that are dealt to beat the banker.
- Bingo. This simple and fun game of chance was created in America centuries ago. In a nutshell, all you have to do is to buy a special card with numbers and listen to the figures that the host announces. When you find a declared number on your card, cross it. You can win by covering a complete horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line.
Software developers for Pay by Phone casinos
Pay by Phone bill online casinos that are shown on our site are partnering with first-rate software developers that meet all the desired quality standards in their products. This is why they are considered the best of the best in this particular field. Let’s take a closer look at the popular brands:
- Net Entertainment. An international company that is located in Stockholm, Sweden. For over 20 years, this game supplier has occupied a leading position in the industry. There are over 200 games released under the NetEnt brand. If you’re interested, just sign up for the best NetEnt Pay by Phone casino and give it a trial in the free demo version.
- Red Tiger. This game development company was founded in 2014 by a group of industry veterans. Their team includes mathematicians, graphic designers, developers, audio engineers, gambling experts, account managers, and other professionals that have set themselves the goal of creating divine slot machines.
- Ash Gaming. It is a notable brand entirely dedicated to interactive betting and gambling games. Ash Gaming is a part of the Playtech family that was formed back in 2000. Mainly specializes in classic slots and progressives.
Play in Pay by Phone casinos for real money
Before we continue talking about online Pay by Phone casinos, we want to highlight some important details. Gambling is a great pastime that can be fun and profitable. However, you should remember that out-of-control spending can lead to unpleasant consequences.
To avoid gambling addiction, you should plan your budget to know when to stop. Take a notebook with you and write down all your monthly spending. As everything is done, think about the sum that you can spend gambling games without global damage to your wallet. Never allow yourself to squander money on, and you’re not in trouble.
Keep in mind that you should reach adulthood to gamble. Top-quality online casinos you can pay by phone bill always ask you to pass through verification that will prove that you have legal rights to play for real money.
Casino Pay by Phone deposit
Carrying out financial operations in online Pay by Phone casinos is the easiest thing in the world. Even beginners will figure out things quickly, especially with our step-by-step instruction:
- First of all, you should pick the casino you can pay by phone bill that lives up to your demands. Then, you can try our suggestions or find something else.
- As you are done, create an account on the gambling website and choose your network provider – Boku, Pay for it, or Zimpler.
- In the casino, you need to find the banking section and choose Pay by Phone as your deposit method. Next, add the sum that you’re planning to replenish.
- Subsequently, approve your transaction in the mobile network application.
- Awesome! The amount of cash you spend will be added to your next monthly phone bill.
The number of financial dealings on Pay by Phone casino sites is not limited. Despite that, you cannot withdraw your winnings until you handle your phone bills.
Casino Pay by Phone withdrawal
Unfortunately, online Pay by Phone bill casinos is not suitable for withdrawals. We encourage you to examine alternative payment solutions that we’ll introduce below. Hopefully, our suggestions will help you find an appropriate method to cash out your funds.
Pay by Phone mobile casinos
To attract customer attention, it is necessary to make online gambling high-tech and mobile. Thanks to the stars, the newest Pay by Phone casinos are doing pretty well with both aspects.
If you like to spin reels on the go, then mobile Pay by Phone casinos are your perfect option. Since modern gambling websites are based on HTML-5 algorithms, they are ideally compatible with various portable devices, operating systems, and browsers.
You don’t need to download any additional software to run gambling games on your device. All you need is a smartphone or tablet with an internet connection and a web browser.
According to the user reviews on Pay by Phone casino games, everything’s working as a single well-oiled machine. All games run smoothly without significant glitches or crashes.
How to find new Pay by Phone casinos?
Pay by Phone online casinos have only recently started appearing in Canada. That is why offers on the market are not as variable as we would like them to be.
However, we all know the basic law of economics, which states, «Demand generates supply.» The more players get interested in the Pay by Phone casino online gaming, and the more options appear on the market.
The best alternatives to Pay by Phone casinos
As promised earlier, we’re going to share some decent alternatives to Pay by Phone casinos. Since Pay by Phone is not the best choice when it comes to withdrawals, we want to suggest you other options that are perfect for this:
- Sofort casinos. It is a payment method that allows you to make quick and safe financial operations using your online banking details.
- Brite casinos. It is a Swedish company offering instant bank payments across Europe. No app, registration, or manual input is needed.
- Web Money casinos. It is a global settlement system that is ideal for fast, encrypted, and cost-free deposits and withdrawals in online casinos.
- Poli casinos. It is a leading Australian payment solution that is considered a secure alternative to the PayPal wallet.
Is using Pay by Phone services in Canadian online casinos legal?
Pay by Phone is a safe and speedy deposit method with legal rights to operate in Canada. All Pay by Phone bill casino apps are licensed by reputable authorities and monitored by internationally accredited online casino testing agencies. So, with this payment arrangement, your money is out of harm’s way.
Our time is up, so we want to summarize our Pay by Phone casinos review. In a few words, this payment method is ideal for people who like to play games on the move. With Pay by Phone services, gamblers can carry out fast and safe financial dealings without needing to pay additional fees or costs.
But there is a big downside: Pay by Phone services are unavailable for withdrawals. So, you’ll have to search for alternative payment methods to cash out your winnings.
1️⃣ What is a Pay by Phone casino?
It is an online casino that supports Pay by Phone as the deposit method. You can buy chips through the mobile network. At month's end, your expense will be added to your regular phone bill.
2️⃣ How long will the transaction take?
On average, all transactions in Pay by Phone casinos are instant. However, if the server's loaded, your financial dealings may take up to 1 hour.
3️⃣ Are Pay by Phone casinos safe?
Yeah, they are. When you play in Pay by Phone casinos online, you can forget your worries and have fun.